Each song has a separate pdf file containing lyrics and descriptions of study tools in the song.
Click on the title to open the pdf file in a separate browser window.
In that window you can click "File > Save as" to save the file to your computer.
These files require Adobe® Reader® to open them.
We recommend version 8 or higher.
It is a free download available here: www.adobe.com
The links below lead you to the lyric sheets. To hear samples click here.
1) Homeostasis (4:18) basics on homeostasis
2) The pH King (5:05) acid/base balance
3) Give Me Some Bones (4:35) bone physiology & axial skeleton
4) Appendicularly Speaking* (4:44) appendicular skeleton
5) Cranial Nerve Boogie (4:31) function & tests of cranial nerves
6) Jerking Me Around (3:33) Reflexes
7) The Brain Song (4:00) location & function of parts of brain
8) My Oh Myosin (3:36) Muscle function
9) Bloodline, Lifeline (5:07) circulation
10) Groovin’ on the Nephron Line (3:50) journey of filtrate through nephron
11) Renin is Runnin’ (3:24) renin-angiotensin system
12) Hormones Rule (5:10) hormones & endocrine organs
13) Menses, Menses (3:56) menstruation
14) The Ballad of Cap & Corona* (4:38) gamete movement and fertilization
Lisa Jones Bromfield: vocals, acoustic guitar
Bill Bromfield: guitars, bass, keyboards, percussion, backing vocals
Ramon Selove: technical consultant for Anatomy and Physiology content
Produced by Bill Bromfield
All songs written by Lisa Jones Bromfield except * written by Lisa Jones Bromfield and Bill Bromfield
© 2008 by Lisa Jones Bromfield and William M. Bromfield. All rights